Links & Information
Wright School is providing these links and files to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wright School of the site or any association with its operators.
- Box Tops 4 Education: Join the Booster Club and earn bonus box tops, get coupons, find family fun ideas with Cheerios® Reading Room and Pop Secret® Movie Night.
- Labels for Education: Learn about the many educational programs and resources your Labels for Education support.
- Healthiest State Initiative: Together, let’s make Iowa the healthiest state in the nation over the next five years.
- Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum: Presents the history of space exploration, access to observatories and information on the universe.
- Iowa AEA Online: This is an excellent site for students & parents to visit. It has many resources for doing homework and it also provides clip art, weather and various educational magazines. To access this site please contact our Media Specialist.
- Iowa General Assembly: Gateway to information about legislation, codes, members and committees as well as other items of interest.
- Smithsonian Institution: An overview of the Smithsonian museums, answers to frequently asked questions, and information of new and temporary exhibits.
- White House: Information on the President and Vice President, the history of the White House, access to White House documents, and a special Welcome To The White House section for kids.
- Everyday Mysteries: Did you ever wonder why a camel has a hump? If you can really tell the weather by listening to the chirp of a cricket? Or why our joints make popping sounds? These questions deal with everyday phenomena that we often take for granted, but each can be explained scientifically. This site is produced by the Library of Congress.
- Exploratorium: Science and art resources for both students and teachers.